Work with us
With teams in major cities throughout Australasia and Japan, we’re always on the lookout for talented and committed people who want a meaningful career in a multi-faceted and exciting industry. You can even meet a bunch of our people on the Team page.
Order Fulfillment Assistant
We're looking for an energetic and dynamic person to come on board as a full time member of our order fulfillment team at our Wellington Roastery & HQ.
About the role
The order fulfillment team plays a crucial role in the delivery of a Supreme experience to our customers.
- Our cafe customers rely on us to get their orders to them safely and on time so that they can look after their own customers.
- Our at home customers also rely on us to get their orders to them so that they can enjoy a delicious cuppa without having to leave home!
- The CS team relies on us to deliver the amazing service that we have promised to our customers, building trust in our brand and maximising customer retention.
As a member of the order fulfillment team you will pick, prepare, package and despatch or deliver customer orders accurately and efficiently, and handle all customer contact in a professional and helpful manner in accordance with our values and mission.
A typical day could look like:
- Arrive bright and early and drink a brew with the team.
- Pack a tonne of coffee into various bags.
- Assemble and pack customer orders.
- Jump in the van to deliver to customers.
But it could also include:
- Doing a stocktake.
- Making special orders for marketing campaigns.
- Storing/retrieving pallets and organising the warehouse.
- Putting together large orders for FMCG.
Our ordinary hours of work are 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, but some hours outside of this will be required from time to time depending on business needs and which exciting event we're holding next.
About the person
Our team vibe is fast paced, but fun! If you work hard, move quickly, have a high attention to detail, and don't take yourself too seriously, you'll be a great fit.
Key skills required:
- Physically strong and fit
- Full driver's licence and can drive a manual transmission
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to hustle and work to deadlines
- High energy
- Hospitality experience and advantage
- Forklift licence an advantage
How to apply
Click "Apply Now" or email your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great fit at Coffee Supreme to email@example.com.
A full job description is available, so let us know if you're interested - come join our team!
Sales & Account Manager / Trainer
Keen to take your next step in your career in coffee?
We’re on the hunt for somebody to join our Melbourne customer care team in a varied role spanning account management, coffee training, sales, and a few bits and pieces in between.
Who are we looking for?
Essentially this role is all about building relationships and connecting with people. We're looking for someone to share our love of coffee and hospitality...who is confident and driven, yet genuine and humble, and doesn't take themselves too seriously.
You'll ideally be connected to an existing network of Melbourne café owners and baristas, and (at a minimum) possess a strong knowledge of the Melbourne specialty coffee market to maximise the opportunity to hit the ground running, build a deep sales funnel, and rapidly secure new opportunities.
Training our cafe customers in espresso making is another major facet of the role, so we really need someone with very strong espresso-making skills, and who is a great communicator. This would really suit somebody with a proven background working in cafes, who is able to understand the pressures our customers face and respond to this with practical assistance and customer care.
To join our team, you will need to be both extremely passionate and knowledgeable about coffee. You will have proven skill and confidence in engaging with café owners, helping them to produce a better coffee experience and support their business. You will be a self-motivated, self-starting individual that is ambitious, outstanding at commencing, building, and maintaining relationships, and who is renowned as a collaborative team player.
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong customer service skills and an ability to relate to people from all walks of life.
- Have a high level of espresso making skills in a commercial environment.
- Have a sound knowledge of cafes and the hospitality business.
- Have strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Be a proactive self-starter and have good time management skills.
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Be a team player who can also work unsupervised.
- Have a full clean driver's licence.
Key areas of responsibility:
Proactive and reactive sales - Grow our existing customer base through a proactive sales programme as well as exceptional reactive sales and service to both existing and new customers.
Account Retention and Management - Provide quality account management for a portfolio of customers that are a good fit for Coffee Supreme, ensure that customers and friends of Coffee Supreme receive a high quality of service at all times, in accordance with the company mission and philosophy.
Training and Coffee Outreach - Provide expert training service and customer care to Coffee Supreme customers in accordance with company standards and philosophy.
Some of the main duties are:
- Proactively seek new business that fits in with our qualification policy.
- Respond to new business enquiries: meet with prospective clients and explain what Supreme offers, following the set sales process.
- Construct offers to potential customers, liaise with the relevant departments to get things done, and keep relevant people informed of what is happening.
- Overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship and ensuring that customers receive a high quality of customer service from Coffee Supreme.
- Run a regular programme of visits to the customers in your portfolio. Help our customers to run a successful coffee programme, and look for additional ways that we can help enhance their offer.
- Train our customers to make outstanding coffee, using approved CSL techniques and approaches.
- Organise training bookings, and provide constructive feedback.
The ordinary hours of work usually fall between 8.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, but some hours outside of this may be required from time to time depending on our customers' needs.
Some travel will be required in this role, and a full clean driver's licence is a must.
How to apply:
Click apply now or email your CV and a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great fit at Coffee Supreme to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full job description is available, so let us know if you're interested! Come join our team!
No Positions currently avaliable
Keep checking back for positions or stay in touch via our social channels.